Monday, June 30, 2008

Baby Cards and Baby Showers

Hi All :)
I was trying my hand at making some baby cards, as both a friend and cousin are pregnant (waving to Shell). These cards are only really small (again 7cm x 7.5cm) but easy to work with. I usually like to see what they look like small and maybethen I will create something a bit bigger later. I am trying to come up with some baby shower type cards also because my friends mother and I will be organising a baby shower for my friend at some stage. If you have ANY ideas for a baby shower, please pass them along - more ideas the merrier!
Thanks for looking :)
Card Recipe: All in the Family and Rivetting stamp set, Almost Amethyst, So Saffron and Certainly Celery cardstock, Almost Amethyst Designer series patterned paper, old olive brads, Watercolour markers, scallop and 1 1/4 circle punch, ribbon

5 comments:

Melissa Garland said...

These are SOOOO cute Tracy.

Anonymous said...

SO cute! Love the colours.

Christine said...

I just read your comment on Yvonnes blog, how funny. I'm sure your little one will grow up with a love of all things crafty!!!

Carol Dunstan said...

these are soo cute!

Shell said...

Thanks for the wave cuz. Cute cards. I know of about 3 people about to pop so I think Ill have to pull my finger out and get making some baby cards too. The only problem is my belly is getting so big its hard to get close enough to the desk. LOL.
xx