Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Love notes, purely pomegranate and Kindyglitz!

Hi All :)
Kids are asleep so it is time to put a couple more cards on my little blog. These two are very small IRL - measurements are 1/4 A4 cardstock using my favourite colour of the year, Purely Pomegranate. The wonderful Cass gave me the pp (thank you very much Cass!) which I decorated using Kindyglitz (hence the sparkle). A couple of embellishments later and you have yourself a couple of nice gift tags or love notes. I dont get to make more of the same (or similar) card very often but I find that if I cut up the cardstock into card size, then I am more inclined to make more than one of the same card.
Thanks for looking :) I am so appreciating all the positive comments I am getting ladies, so keep em' coming! LOL

1 comment:

Shell said...

Dont you just love kindyglitz. I use it all the time too. I really like the way you have tied the ribbon on the first card and the colours are lovely.