Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Darkroom Door

This little robot is gorgeous. He is from a set of stamps by Rachel Grieg from Darkroom Door. The images in this set are divine as they are so finely etched that they are a beautiful set to colour in. I just used my SU markers and then embossed him in clear embossing powder. I tried to make the card look like a very colourful cartoon comic (my hubby said that it looked more ancient Aztec *shrug* whatever that means! lol) The blue card piece is decorated with some of the stamps from the same sets and have been clear embossed. Isn't he cute? I think I shall call him shorty!



**subnote: Aztec were like the ancient egyptians but came from South America...........the colours reminded him of Mexico.**

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Yes- He is very cute - you've done and awesome job on this card